LOGAN MORRIS, Twitter.com/Loganity
While the rest of the motorsports world looks forward to Mondays, I like to take a look back and review what stood out on Twitter. Here are your top 10 tweets from March 13th to March 20th.
10. This pretty much sums it up. Michael Waltrip described it as "Daytona's love child"
9. I'm still gonna give it a 9!
8. Paul Menard is still getting it done! I'll bet he's still having big money too...
7. I agree, victory lane feels like an afterthought now. Things change I know, but I miss watching the celebration. I agree, victory lane feels like an afterthought now. Things change I know, but I miss watching the celebration.
6. Case and point. This would have been cool to see live.
5. The image speaks for itself. Incredible.
4. So, that's how the flavor is made...
3. Oh, he was waiting...
2. Everything is bigger in Texas and that includes the Road Courses.
1. Sorry to disappoint some close-minded fans, but Bubba will be back in July, and just like today he'll likely contend for a win.